She thought for a while. We met after a period of 1 year and this was the first question i asked her. Okay, she knew she had to answer the question. Yeah some answer to keep me happy.
"May be last summer" she said, "I dont remember".
Hey tell me when was the last time you can recall these few things....Those lil happiness of lifes those lil facets of life which you know, you experience but dont notice. Those things that you do not give a thought to or prepare to do but yet do.
- When was the last time you hit a striker into a hole?
- When was the last time you looked at the stars and tried to spot the brightest one?
- When was the last time you picked up something exciting from the road?
- When was the last time you fell asleep in someone's lap?
- when was the last time you surprised someone with a random visit to their home?
- When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone?
- When was the last time you re-read one of the letters you'd once recieved?
- When was the last time you saw a 25 paise coin?
- When was the last time you bought a toy car or a barbie doll?
- When was the last time you tried to read a station name frm inside a speeding train?
- When was the last time you noticed the size and shape of your shadow?
- When was the last time you sat down and noticed ants moving hither tither?
Hey !!! See I have just created a tag !!! But i am kin of fed up of tags so i'm not tagging this to anyone... But whoever wants to make a post of it is welcome. But i would love it if you shared the answers with me in the comment box, atleast to some of them.
Here go my answers:
- I am so good at carroms that I could even hit strikers in holes whose diameter was less than the striker itself. Perhaps 1 1/2 year ago.
- This was perhaps last Eid when I climbed the terrace to spot the moon.
- Perhaps 7 months ago i found a stone unusually attracvtive...Its still with me.
- 2 years ago perhaps in my moms lap in a train journey
- 4 years ago we went to someones house i dont recall but remember the expressions
- Just 5 months back i sent one to my dear 'mausi' but as some things would hav it. The letter returned back to me sayin the address was unreachable.
- Yeah read one of the old letters recently...One was from my late grand father who had written to me in my tenth standard that i should do justice to everybody's hopes by gettin a first class in board exams. I thought that meant being the first all over india. Gulp !!! I thought !!! so many expectations !! later i knew that gettin 60 % and above is termed as first class. That turned out to be a cake walk.
- One lies somewhere hidden in my wallet, but i never care to see it.
- This is perhaps 10 years ago I tried hard to choose between a toy gun and a set of hotwheel cars and finally went for the cars. I have them still unbroken.
- I do it all the time from the window. last train journey was 28 days back.
- May be 4 months back but not in sunshine. when power was off and i lay in the shadow of the candle.
- Perhaps 8 months back when it was summer, the responsibility of eradicating ants from the kitchen was given to me.
I love you !! All my frenz who are reading this !!! I learnt a lot from you !!! Will cherish you always !!!